Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THis am Members RX1ton, Billsdoo and myself left from A pathless traveled rode up to youngs gassed up and headed out perry stream west over to perry east up to deer mtn crossed rt3 down east inlet rd did the 145 144 5 loop back to boundry pond. then over to bosebuck for some lunch and maine reg off we went bushwacking on more logging rds than I can remember but all were fast and smooth. We were going to hit the boarder cut but soo many good logging rds to hit we never got there. Ended up back in a rainy ALMOST snowless Pittsburg (downtown) @ 7 30 with 220 miles for the day. All you winter wishers should have made the trek north thursday or friday because things are in tough shape again after all the warmth and light rain friday Sorry I left the camera at camp no pics

·
Registered
768 Posts
yup, any day up till Thursday would have been sweet up there. Afraid to say most is gone now or will be by the end of the weekend

·
Registered
4,208 Posts
I'd be willing to bet there is no snow left on the opened trails after today. They gonna close em down again?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.