Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking in to a trip, from Malone,NY to U.P. of Michigan, we have no set shedule looking to go during february,any suggestion on the route through canada.

G

·
go to the ofc web site and use the trail planner to plot the route but i gotta say this is a very long trip 12 hours by car you are probably looking at 1500 miles or more each way. 200 miles a day = 15 days and thats just to the canadian border if you wann ride in the up count on alot more.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we were thinking of taking this trip pretty serious(not much drinking at night) and doing about 300- 350 a day,depending on trails.
What is OFC short for?

·
Registered
728 Posts
I think he ment ofsc ...
I dont know any specific routes, but this should help

http://www.ofsc.on.ca/Trails/trails.asp

then click on tour planner, then a map will load and you can zoom in to a general area and go from there :div20:

hope that helps

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Good luck getting through southern Ontario. Snow is usually sparce and I don't believe any trails exist south of Guelph except for further west in Brant county.
But the OFSC trip planner will bring that to light.
You'll likely best to trailer at least north as far as Barrie, Orillia, Gravenhurst or preferably Bracebridge/Huntsville for good reliable snow in Jan. & Feb.

·
Registered
158 Posts
You would not get from NY State thru Ontario Unless you go way way east and go North into Canada there. SOuthwestern Ontario )Windsor to East of Toronto there would be no trails and no snow.... nice idea but not practical..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts