Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys i want to put a speedwerx single d&d high flow manifold v-force reeds spacers and exhaust valve spacers 2 degree timing key and an ods clutch kit in my 05 f7 will these parts work well together and will the general clutch kit work or will i need to get one for the pipe i am new to sledding and have learned a lot from this forum just want a little help thanks in advance :dunno: :help:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Originally posted by bad1stcat@Aug 28 2005, 09:55 PM
guys i want to put a speedwerx single d&d high flow manifold v-force reeds spacers and exhaust valve spacers 2 degree timing key and an ods clutch kit in my 05 f7 will these parts work well together and will the general clutch kit work or will i need to get one for the pipe  i am new to sledding and have learned a lot from this forum just want a little help thanks in advance  :dunno:  :help:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=851428
[/quote]

Should help idk if the d&d y pipe will work the best with the speedwrex but it will deffently give you some more power as far as the reeds dont waist ur money just buy new paddels and not the reed cage two. For the ods clutch kit it will work good with what ever setup you are running its a really good kit :beerchug:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts