Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cousins brought up the idea of going up north this weekend on Dec 30th.. Where should we go.. We are coming from the north berwick area.. how far do we have to go to get a little riding in and try out the sleds for the first time this year.. Let us know where the snow is.. thanks guys :div20:

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
My cousins brought up the idea of going up north this weekend on Dec 30th.. Where should we go.. We are coming from the north berwick area.. how far do we have to go to get a little riding in and try out the sleds for the first time this year.. Let us know where the snow is.. thanks guys :div20:[/b]
check out the other posts, according to some of these guys there is 1-2 feet up on the border cut.. :nuts:

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
check out the other posts, according to some of these guys there is 1-2 feet up on the border cut.. :nuts:[/b]
:linemup:

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Yeah, I know, it isn't going to show everything up in the mountains real accurate, but it gives you a rough idea of where all the snow is...

Snow Depth Chart[/b]
Not bashing ur post, in fact very good post, but according to that snow depth chart there is only 1-2 inches in a spot i rode last weekend...

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
They're grooming in FT Kent today looks like Madawaska might head out tonight[/b]
woo hoo :beerchug: :beer:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Not bashing ur post, in fact very good post, but according to that snow depth chart there is only 1-2 inches in a spot i rode last weekend...[/b]
Yep... like I said...I'm sure that it won't show real high elevations real well... but I'm also sure that they got some rain on Tuesday too... that might account for some of it...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Where is the best place to park in Coburn Gore and Rangeley? Closest to the action! Just wondering in case I head up that way Saturday. I only plan on doing a shake down run! :div20:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Where is the best place to park in Coburn Gore and Rangeley? Closest to the action! Just wondering in case I head up that way Saturday. I only plan on doing a shake down run! :div20:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts