Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, ok so the post title was some click bait haha. This past year we made the long haul from Western NY to check out the County Maine. And boy did it ruin snowmobiling for me here in NY!! Really enjoyed the people, the scenery, and the snow/trails. Really hopeful that we are fortunate enough to make a return trip to your great state and trail system this coming winter, as it was well worth the time and money! Hopefully you find my click bait amusing, bored as heck with this pandemic and just wanted to have a little fun expressing my first time experience in your state/trails.

·
Registered
186 Posts
The old saying is . . . . . . . once you ride the county . . . . you are NEVER the same !!!!!!!!!:bc::bc:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Don't forget the katahdin and Jo Mary regions! I'm a little biased but I think it's as good as you can find.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ok, ok so the post title was some click bait haha. This past year we made the long haul from Western NY to check out the County Maine. And boy did it ruin snowmobiling for me here in NY!! Really enjoyed the people, the scenery, and the snow/trails. Really hopeful that we are fortunate enough to make a return trip to your great state and trail system this coming winter, as it was well worth the time and money! Hopefully you find my click bait amusing, bored as heck with this pandemic and just wanted to have a little fun expressing my first time experience in your state/trails.
I made the trek to The County this past season also. 633 miles one way from Northern N.J.. Was it worth it, YUP.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Im in WNY too, how long a drive was it pulling a trailer?

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
The County does a great job........Then you ride Quebec.......
Man, I must not have rode far enough into Quebec because I rode there twice this year I didn't find one thing about it nicer than Northern Maine. Unless you are a 4 wheeler. Those trails with the blue stakes seem to get groomed twice as much as the sled trails.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts