Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any backcountry guides in Maine for hire? Or just even just need a friend to ride with? I grew up riding trails and short track sleds but then I took the Burrandt class out in Colorado and immediately bought an RMK. I live in Massachusetts so the closest backcountry riding to me is In Maine but I don't have anyone to ride with or have any knowledge of Maine.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Bald Mountain Camps in Rangeley, The son of the owner pretty much runs the place and is also a guide. He does a lot of back country riding. And Bald Mtn Camps is a great place to stay.
mike

·
Registered
2016 Expy Extreme
61 Posts
Northwoods Outfitters in Greenville Me. does off-trail guiding I work with one of the guides in the summer and they do a great job. they own a motel and there is a lot of other places to stay in the Greenville area. The guide you want to ask for is named Weasel. PM me for more info if needed. Merry Christmas!!

·
Premium Member
4,515 Posts
Bald Mountain Camps in Rangeley, The son of the owner pretty much runs the place and is also a guide. He does a lot of back country riding. And Bald Mtn Camps is a great place to stay.
mike
This. I believe Lee Libby the trail master for RLSC is also a guide

Reactions: Djmoon91

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks so much for this information everyone, I'm sure this will be a great help!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Northwoods Outfitters in Greenville Me. does off-trail guiding I work with one of the guides in the summer and they do a great job. they own a motel and there is a lot of other places to stay in the Greenville area. The guide you want to ask for is named Weasel. PM me for more info if needed. Merry Christmas!!
Hey thanks for the response. I sent an email to the link on their website but no one has responded. Do you have any direct connections there?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts