Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Mail in voting exposes more "holes" ... in that ballots can be sent out to anyone (like people who have passed away) & those ballots can still be cast and mailed back in. Now, does that favor a Democrat or a Republican more heavily ... I dunno. But that's the biggest concern, followed by the USPS being able to handle everything.

What I don't get is, why aren't we pushing the idea of .... if people don't want to go vote in person they should be requesting an absentee ballot, period. Otherwise, mask up and go vote. Mail in shouldn't even be an option given the exposure and lack of integrity it poses to the election process.
1st bold. I had postcards for people that have been deceased or not living there for over 10 years. Come on the state should of had a better handle on mailing, especially when they haven't had a DL, personal ID or filed any kind of taxes in that period of time.

2nd bold. We have to keep the ballots separate from other out going mail, I know at least local ballots have too. I think and I could be wrong that there will be some kind of separate handling of election ballots like before.

·
Administrator
2030 Arctic Cat 2500 - - 19-20 mileage-100,000
24,035 Posts
Instead of voting taking place for just one day make it a week long because of everything going on. If your social security # ends with 1 or 2 you vote Monday, 3 or 4 you Tuesday and so on down the line or if your last name starts with A,B,C, same thing spread it out for week, vote in person, absentee ballot or don't vote at all.

·
Registered
2019 Polaris XC 850
989 Posts
Get out of bed, get in your vehicle, walk, ride a horse, take a bike, a skateboard or WTF ever & go to the polls to VOTE like it's always been done. Oh & bring your I.D.
Mail in voting is ANOTHER attempt to skew or mess with numbers, period.
Hell, the USPS can't handle their normal flow of mail, think about it.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
Ok, well thats one story. If thats the case then everybody should send out their kazillion Christmas cards by November 15. Mr Trump just replaced the head of USPS with his appointment, Which is controversial. If he can't handle the job then why is he there. Your side is asking the other side to have faith that this guy is going to be fair and upright about making it happen at a critical time in our country. You know if the USPS can handle it in Florida, then they should be able to handle it in Nevada with a much smaller population.
This issue should be falling under two main themes.
1. The Coronavirus - You will avoid the potential of exposure by voting by mail. Anybody going to argue that ? Yes it might slow down getting the results in some districts but WTF you gonna do . This is not normal times in any way shape or form . Relatively small groups gather & it lights up the virus. Imagine the whole country gathering in larger groups in buildings on the same day. .
2. Potential for significant mail in ballot fraud., Which again falls under Faith in the people in charge of the voting district. I don't have an issue with extra people being paid to monitor the count. I want it as fair as possible. One side says its happening all over , while the other side says its insignificant. Again Mr Trump says its fine in Florida. So are the Floridians somehow more honest then the rest of us. If so then I did not get the memo.

·
Premium Member
16,286 Posts
Ok, well thats one story. If thats the case then everybody should send out their kazillion Christmas cards by November 15. Mr Trump just replaced the head of USPS with his appointment, Which is controversial. If he can't handle the job then why is he there. Your side is asking the other side to have faith that this guy is going to be fair and upright about making it happen at a critical time in our country. You know if the USPS can handle it in Florida, then they should be able to handle it in Nevada with a much smaller population.
This issue should be falling under two main themes.
1. The Coronavirus - You will avoid the potential of exposure by voting by mail. Anybody going to argue that ? Yes it might slow down getting the results in some districts but WTF you gonna do . This is not normal times in any way shape or form . Relatively small groups gather & it lights up the virus. Imagine the whole country gathering in larger groups in buildings on the same day. .
2. Potential for significant mail in ballot fraud., Which again falls under Faith in the people in charge of the voting district. I don't have an issue with extra people being paid to monitor the count. I want it as fair as possible. One side says its happening all over , while the other side says its insignificant. Again Mr Trump says its fine in Florida. So are the Floridians somehow more honest then the rest of us. If so then I did not get the memo.
The penny still hasn't dropped yet, has it?
The "memo" is a no-brainer. It should be second nature. Common sense.
Only Democratically ran states/cities have any reason to steal the election. The reason is that they can't win any elections outside their little local areas of influence/welfare without cheating. Honest voters hate to pay for lazy, dishonest ones. Whitmer is the Michigan Poster Child for this. Duh!

·
Registered
2019 Polaris XC 850
989 Posts
Just go "OUT" & vote.
This mail-in BS has been created because covid was created, funny how that works huh?
This "virus" is just that, another type of virus (they have been around longer than mankind), crazy but somehow we have survived......Things are so clear if you want to see.
Be an adult & vote in person in November. Either way, covid will be a bad memory soon thereafter.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Ha Ha , Oh I see PI you wanna again attack like a lunatic to drag the conversation off in another direction or stop it all together. Well whatever, again were only on a snowmobile site. It makes you Ecstatic to try to rule on here in your mind.. While others might be thinking your actually just Spasmodic.

·
Registered
7,719 Posts
If you can’t win within the rules, change the rules. Right Mimodracer ?

I’m only on 4 forums. This, snowmobile, 2 performance boats, one car racing. Since all way predominantly for Trump, should I frequent some forum that is for Biden only for that reason ? Jeez.

Reactions: Toecutter61

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Wow I wasn't aware I was changing the rules. If its ok for Florida per Mr Trump then why not everybody ? You know if Mail in ballot cheating is that widespread than it should be as easy for Republicans to do it as Democrats. You guys are pretty wound up about something none of the Secretary of States or who ever oversees these elections has stated is a problem . In fact several have said just the opposite. I know I'm gettin my info from the wrong sources .:) Can we move on ?

·
Registered
2019 Polaris XC 850
989 Posts
You are the one asking the question pal. If you don't like the answers from this "sled site", then go ask somewhere else. There, the problem is solved for you. You are just trying to stir shit anyway. Guess what.....I'm not wearing a mask either. You'll be fine, 'er maybe??

·
Premium Member
16,286 Posts
You are the one asking the question pal. If you don't like the answers from this "sled site", then go ask somewhere else. There, the problem is solved for you. You are just trying to stir shit anyway. Guess what.....I'm not wearing a mask either. You'll be fine, 'er maybe??
Exactly. When someone chooses to identify with, and defend, the most dishonest, underhanded, corrupt, America-hating, misfit ridden party, that advocates Communism, and they get challenged, they feel the need to ridicule those who are much smarter. Sad that there's so much stupidity in America.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
PI your way overrated in your own mind. No where else . For all I care you all sit around singin kumbaya & show up to vote in person . Just remember what Stable Genius said today on TV--------- "The twenty thousand twenty election is going to be great" &" Small children don't get the virus, Its like a miracle" Yea he did !

PS Here is another fallacy your side has been pushing... These are statistic produced by the Federal Government. In Obamas last 3 years in office he produced more new jobs than Trumps did in his first 3 years. ---FACT CK THAT and live with it.
You will be happy to know I'm done interrupting your what ever you call it. . Its been a trip.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mr Trump just replaced the head of USPS with his appointment, Really?This statement shows how uninformed the poster is. A President does not appoint the Postmaster. Do your homework. .use common sense, I have been receiving mail for dead members of my family , that died 15plus years ago.. There is no question that mail in ballots will have more fraud than voting in person. wake up and smell the coffee!

·
Premium Member
16,286 Posts
PI your way overrated in your own mind. No where else . For all I care you all sit around singin kumbaya & show up to vote in person . Just remember what Stable Genius said today on TV--------- "The twenty thousand twenty election is going to be great" &" Small children don't get the virus, Its like a miracle" Yea he did !

PS Here is another fallacy your side has been pushing... These are statistic produced by the Federal Government. In Obamas last 3 years in office he produced more new jobs than Trumps did in his first 3 years. ---FACT CK THAT and live with it.
You will be happy to know I'm done interrupting your what ever you call it. . Its been a trip.
Goodbye and good riddance. You are an idiot. And a "Useful" one to the Communists.

·
Registered
2016 ZR6000 (for now....)
1,490 Posts
Instead of voting taking place for just one day make it a week long because of everything going on. If your social security # ends with 1 or 2 you vote Monday, 3 or 4 you Tuesday and so on down the line or if your last name starts with A,B,C, same thing spread it out for week, vote in person, absentee ballot or don't vote at all.
That's about the smartest thing I've ever heard. WHY do we all have to run to the polls on a single day? Spread it out over at least 3 or 4 days and you need fewer poll volunteers and you spread out the workload on the people who have to tally the votes. If any of these days still does not work for you, then go DROP OFF your absentee ballot at your City Hall.

One potential down side to this is we would now have days and days of polling predictions by the every media outlet out there, including [insert your favorite gushing political-babble website here]. All of this polling "coverage" taints the outcome by making people think their vote wont make a difference.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts