Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I'm already set up to do a mail in vote for the November election. I got two pieces of mail today from the Republican party asking me to register under their site for this November mail in voting. So now I see Trump is saying he will fight to not allow mail in voting in Nevada this fall. Please explain or give your version of what thats all about ?
PS . Saying Fraud isn't a known fact so try something else.

·
Premium Member
16,286 Posts
Ok I'm already set up to do a mail in vote for the November election. I got two pieces of mail today from the Republican party asking me to register under their site for this November mail in voting. So now I see Trump is saying he will fight to not allow mail in voting in Nevada this fall. Please explain or give your version of what thats all about ?
PS . Saying Fraud isn't a known fact so try something else.
A state wide intention to mostly encourage mail in votes is a Democratic attempt to flood the post office with mail in ballots that won't make it or will get disqualified for a number of reasons. Then comes a huge court battle. In person voting at a proper site under supervision where the properly completed ballot is subjected to approval by a ballot scanner is the best way to assure integrity in the voting system IMO. My wife and I both plan to vote that way in person tomorrow.

·
Registered
2018 XCR Switchback 800
1,815 Posts
Here is the big point behind this mail in voting, and how those of us who want to do it in person should take notice of WHO is pushing mail in voting:

They will continue to push the big scary virus to the point that people will be too SKART to go to the polls to vote, or they won't have enough people to man the polls and it will turn into a huge cluster fuck. Notice I didn't say a single word about fraud.

SO - my point is, and thanks for bringing it up @MiModRacer - to MAKE SURE your vote counts, and you don't want to find out that November 3rd turns into a complete SHIT SHOW, send in your mail in ballots early. We all know who primarily wants mail in voting, so its up to the rest of us to be prepared to do the same. Take notice of the last day you can send in your ballots, and keep an eye on the big scary virus talk, and make sure your votes count in 2020!!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I plan on mail in voting as soon as possible to avoid a potential last minute cluster with the US mail system & the lack of voting helpers . Just kinda struck me funny what the politics here (In Mi ) are vs Nevada . Ok thanks for the sane input.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I get the mail in voting, BUT have you ever thought that's what the Democraps want is to prolong the election results? What better away to screw the elections than to flood the election counters with mail in voting. If they can make it so that the official count isn't for a couple of weeks or months their home free. Pay particular attention in the below video from about 1:20 seconds on. If a state has not decided on a clear winner in that state, the state's legislators nominate a slate of electors (think democrap controlled states) . The safe harbor is December 8th and with the new congress coming in it has to be done by Jan 6th.

I can see this happening, flood USPS. I work as a rural carrier for USPS and have seen very few ballots out going. I'm sure these were probably for the primaries, a lot well depend on the distribution centers and how they process them.

Harvard stooge Laurence Tribe gives away the ultimate Democrat election game plan to Joy Reid. As he explains, via massive use of mail-in ballots which, as we have already seen, cause chaos, confusion, and delay, the electoral college could be unable to choose a clear winner. If no winner is determined by January 20 then, according to Tribe, Nancy Pelosi would become president…if the Democrats retain control of the House.

·
Premium Member
16,286 Posts
I get the mail in voting, BUT have you ever thought that's what the Democraps want is to prolong the election results? What better away to screw the elections than to flood the election counters with mail in voting. If they can make it so that the official count isn't for a couple of weeks or months their home free. Pay particular attention in the below video from about 1:20 seconds on. If a state has not decided on a clear winner in that state, the state's legislators nominate a slate of electors (think democrap controlled states) . The safe harbor is December 8th and with the new congress coming in it has to be done by Jan 6th.

I can see this happening, flood USPS. I work as a rural carrier for USPS and have seen very few ballots out going. I'm sure these were probably for the primaries, a lot well depend on the distribution centers and how they process them.

Harvard stooge Laurence Tribe gives away the ultimate Democrat election game plan to Joy Reid. As he explains, via massive use of mail-in ballots which, as we have already seen, cause chaos, confusion, and delay, the electoral college could be unable to choose a clear winner. If no winner is determined by January 20 then, according to Tribe, Nancy Pelosi would become president…if the Democrats retain control of the House.

Very plausible. The Democrats have created chaos for the past 3 1/2 years by using every trick in their bag. What would make anyone think they won't try this. Remember, with their vast "imagined" intellectual superiority, they revel in their cleverness. How smart are they really based on their constant failures?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
100% the Dems are going to TRY and steal the election. Mail in voting is complete BULLSHIT.
Get off your ass and go vote in person plain and simple.
MiMod turn off the CNN you Goof.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Really, EB , so tired of trying to have an adult discussion on here, only to be called names. Nobody better try to steal the election. To me, its more about making sure this country remains a Democracy than if its a Republican or Democrat in Charge. It will be what it will be, when we know, we move forward together.

·
Premium Member
16,286 Posts
Really, EB , so tired of trying to have an adult discussion on here, only to be called names. Nobody better try to steal the election. To me, its more about making sure this country remains a Democracy than if its a Republican or Democrat in Charge. It will be what it will be, when we know, we move forward together.
So, if the inmates gain control of the "asylum", you're okay with that? Translation: If the Communists gain control of this country, you're okay with that? We just move forward together? Talk about an "adult" conversation. I believe it takes 2 adults. o_O

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
But thats exactly what the Dems are already doing! :unsure:
Do you have any clue what is actually going on before you try and have these "adult discussions"? Did you see what Nevada is pushing?
For crip sake man wake up.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ha Ha, Ok, Its the Nazis vs the Communists then. 0=0 .Attack Attack Attack. . Thats how you guys roll.. You don't want a spirited conversation, you only want your opinion on here. Well for what little thats actually worth on a snowmobile forum you must be ecstatic.

·
Administrator
24,931 Posts
Please ask the people you are voting for to do the same. They’ve literally spent 3-1/2 years stomping their feet like children who aren’t getting their way and practically destroying this country in the process.

Ha Ha, Ok, Its the Nazis vs the Communists then. 0=0 .Attack Attack Attack. . Thats how you guys roll.. You don't want a spirited conversation, you only want your opinion on here.

Dude, you started this conversation and as typical, as soon as people share their ideals, you start to make excuses on why your “opinion” isn’t wanted here. Jamdox, is that you?

Same could be said for you, on the bold.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Ok, So lets just see if there is any possibility that we can proceed with a conversation without the Nazi vs Communist crap or the weak minded hypocrite tags. Back to my original post. THE MAIL IN VOTING... As we all know one side
favors the use of this over the other. But as I stated I got two letters in the Mail from the Republicans wanting me to do this & register for it in their Web site. So, If its ok in one state, what was Mr Trumps problem with doing it in Nevada ? Nevada should be able to do it if thats what the state government in Nevada wants . If your going to comment, be specific and detailed with something that is in writing that causes you to be concerned.

PS. I read today that the Republicans want to as part of the next stimulus give the States 400 million to help them conduct the election in November. Good Idea,

·
Premium Member
16,286 Posts
Ok, So lets just see if there is any possibility that we can proceed with a conversation without the Nazi vs Communist crap or the weak minded hypocrite tags. Back to my original post. THE MAIL IN VOTING... As we all know one side
favors the use of this over the other. But as I stated I got two letters in the Mail from the Republicans wanting me to do this & register for it in their Web site. So, If its ok in one state, what was Mr Trumps problem with doing it in Nevada ? Nevada should be able to do it if thats what the state government in Nevada wants . If your going to comment, be specific and detailed with something that is in writing that causes you to be concerned.

PS. I read today that the Republicans want to as part of the next stimulus give the States 400 million to help them conduct the election in November. Good Idea,
Mass mail in voting is not the same as absentee ballot voting. Get the picture?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

Like I said, You have no idea what is going on. I dont need to be specific nor do I feel the need to educate people like you.
So glad you got your mail in voting all setup and made a thread about it..... 👌 👏 😒

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I think many of us here have no problem with absentee mail in voting, I know I don't and have used it on a few occasions, BUT what many here do (at least I do) have a problem on the way it is being promoted. If the prior rules were being used than fine, that you had to have a valid reason (absentee ballot), but as it stands now any Tom, DIck or Karen can do mail in voting, no questions ask, this I don't agree with. If people can go to the store, drive around, protest and etc, they can go to a in person place to vote, unless it's been peacefully burnt down.

Here's something to think about, I work for USPS as a rural carrier in a very small 2 route town. I have 515 mailboxes and 1 - 46 center box (meaning all the mailboxs are seperate, but in 1 unit). So here comes in my case Gov.Witless and her SOS mailing out applications for mail in voting to everybody. The postcards they mailed out has the persons name and address on it. When I went to case (basically put them in order of the route) these, how many do you think that were no longer living there for any reason. I gave my postmaster around 200+ of these postcards back for various reasons, no longer lived there, deceased, no mail receptacle, unable to forward, and etc. Just think about the larger offices and big cities that have 15, 20 + routes. Once returned to SOS, who knows where those individuals names and addresses go to, could they be used for voter harvesting, who knows. I feel that if the state planned on doing mail in voting they should of been better prepared and had a current mailing list for each zip code. Hell, I get flyers from a furniture store, grocery store, even candidates running for office or what ever that have a better current mailing list than what the SOS sent out.

·
Administrator
20,815 Posts
Mail in voting exposes more "holes" ... in that ballots can be sent out to anyone (like people who have passed away) & those ballots can still be cast and mailed back in. Now, does that favor a Democrat or a Republican more heavily ... I dunno. But that's the biggest concern, followed by the USPS being able to handle everything.

What I don't get is, why aren't we pushing the idea of .... if people don't want to go vote in person they should be requesting an absentee ballot, period. Otherwise, mask up and go vote. Mail in shouldn't even be an option given the exposure and lack of integrity it poses to the election process.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts