Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a gps unit for snowmobiling. I want to be able to use the speed functions, map gas, do some cross country shortcuts from the trail. I will be using it mainly in the U.P. of michigan. Does anyone have this unit? Or should I be looking for something else. I would like to buy one for around 100-150. I like the tracking capabilities. Can I download other people maps, or do I need the 210? Please help tired of searching!! :beerchug:

·
Registered
468 Posts
i have the legend i wish i had a color display it can be hard to see the b/w display some times. you will want to get the mapsource topo cd for it so you can have detail maps the base map does not show that good of detail

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have the legend i wish i had a color display it can be hard to see the b/w display some times. you will want to get the mapsource topo cd for it so you can have detail maps the base map does not show that good of detail[/b]
this might be a stupid question,but I am going to ask it anyway. Do you have to buy that topo cd or can it be downloaded online with shareware?

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
this might be a stupid question,but I am going to ask it anyway. Do you have to buy that topo cd or can it be downloaded online with shareware?[/b]
You buy the CD...Office Depot is selling it for $63.95

1 - 6 of 6 Posts