Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Try as I might, I can't seem to work it into my schedule. Wetaskiwin is a for sure though and I'm looking good for Hudson Bay. Anxious to get more than one pass in at Hudson Bay before crashing and burning like last year ........ Have fun in Madge Lake guys, be sure to post some pics and results!

·
Registered
365 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I called duck mountan lodge this morning and there is a poker rally the 13 and snow drags on the 14th- races the guy said registation is from 8:30 to 10:30 20$ per class. Just thought I should shair what I found out.

·
Registered
313 Posts
well i just hope there is some good techs out there, i hear rene redirons heding out there to race so beware the black f7, shes lightweighted like a mutha, internal anyways...well i guess if it helps huh, but bring out the good techs madge lake.....cya there...taking my f7 and my new crossfire....kinda dumb tho cuz im the only driver n taking 2 sleds....haha itll work itself out...haha.....oh yeah come on blizzard ...were spose to get 10 cm or sumthin like dat tonite....

·
Registered
264 Posts
Is that the same black f7 that got beat by their old 97 700 last year ??? Geez, be nice to go to those digs. Just don't have anything fast enough. Daryl, got anything to loan me?

·
Registered
759 Posts
Is that the same black f7 that got beat by their old 97 700 last year ??? Geez, be nice to go to those digs. Just don't have anything fast enough. Daryl, got anything to loan me?[/b]
Got nuthin.. can't run in the stock class anymore and can't run with the purpose built mods with my trail riding junk either :banghead: What class would an XCR/Edge be in? open mod? :Wow1:
Got an extra 800 trip crank? Mine moved in the case, getting it checked out now

·
Registered
264 Posts
Moved in the case...............great, just what ya needed huh? Wouldn't mind running the 7 but have had engine problems also. Wouldn't mind running the 8 but I'm just wondering about the track. Is it gonna be hard or soft. Run the 1.25 or the 2? You know , same old crap. Could just stay at home and ride also. Don't really feel like changing track, gears or head just for the race. Maybe I'll pull the old 650 grass digger out and put a track on it quick. Oh yea , it's slow too.....................

·
Registered
313 Posts
you mean the green zrt, yeah it still rocks but ynow with all that cash man, titanium is easy to get ,haha, hell i got 2 sleds of my own to race so my f7 is improver and my crossfire is stocker...i could use a driver, haha...i may be bringing the red yammy sx 700 as well, man that sucker is still rocking...dont think the hulk will be ready, too bad i will find out friday.......

1 - 20 of 40 Posts