Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a good shop that bores and hoans cylinders in northern MA/mid NH. I want to bore my sled .30 over this year and rebuild it. Any help would be great. Also does if they do port and polish that would be great too but not needed.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Go see Aaron Pigeon over at Performance Cycle Machine in Lee, NH. Easy access from MA, he's right across from Lee Speedway on Rt. 125. He does everything including in house nicasil plating. He can defintely do a good port and polish job plus flow test it as well. He does most of the machine work for the area dealers, except Rochester Sports Center.

His number is 603-512-3715.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I just tried googling him and found nothing. His shop is the downstairs of the house he just built a year or so ago. I think he's only been in business on his own for a little while now. Don't let this scare you though, he's good. He's worked for other good shops in the area and up until last year he has toured around the country being one of the mechanics on the Suzuki/Yoshimura race bike team. He's good, call him you'll be happy.

My buddy races a Honda 450R and Aaron does all his set up work. He swears by him.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. Knowing the stress and time it takes to be a motorcycle mechanic on a pro. team says a lot about what he knows about engines. I will try to give him a call this week. Do you know if he takes the sled apart or does he do it for you. Either way its no big deal.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Well his shop is loaded with quads and dirt bikes, so I would assume he could take it apart for you, but I bet speed wise he'd prefer to be handed the parts.

Good to know he did alright for you H2OXER. :banana:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts