Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hello Diamond Dave, been a long time since we rock and rolled! I think you need to call Bob down at Land n Sea and make a plan to come check out Bottoms Up, our new Van Halen cover band on friday september 30th. You come check out the band and I'll give you just what you need to run up front. Beleive me, it aint alot! Hows your boy Buck Cherry doin? I think he needs to come to the show also! Talk to you soon.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Originally posted by THEGOLDENCHILD@Sep 20 2005, 06:22 AM
Hello Diamond Dave, been a long time since we rock and rolled! I think you need to call Bob down at Land n Sea and make a plan to come check out Bottoms Up, our new Van Halen cover band on friday september 30th. You come check out the band and I'll give you just what you need to run up front. Beleive me, it aint alot! Hows your boy Buck Cherry doin? I think he needs to come to the show also! Talk to you soon.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=883275
[/quote]

c'mon TGC, share with the rest of your fellow mach/gade-x owners what you have for 1000sdi hop ups. i won't tell anyone........i promise :div20:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Golden One, bout time you came out of the woodwork! I have been told by a few birdy's that you have been rockin out! How about a gig at the Outback New Years weekend? Nothin better than a brew and some awsome tunes after a day on the lake! Will we get to see you at any races this year?
Guy P

1 - 4 of 4 Posts