Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new Date for the Mach Z shootout will be feb. 9th and 10th. The trail ride will be Starting in the Munsing, Wetmore, MI area on the 9th with the shootout and racing on Indian Lake in Manistique on Sat. the 10th. Saturdays event will be a dnr permitted event. Everyone is welcome to attend as well as every brand, we are hoping to get a big turnout of cats, yammis, and pols, pass the word in your area to anyone wanting to attend. An exact schedule will be posted on this website approx. two weeks prior to that weekend. We are very sorry we had to reschedule but mother nature threw us a curveball, this the first time in 20 years I can't ride up north between the holidays. Please post any comments or questions. We hope you cat guys can attend, post on here or pm me for more info. This is a trail sled shootout. Thanks

·
Registered
911 Posts
Water skipping? Are the lakes even partially frozen now?

The new Date for the Mach Z shootout will be feb. 9th and 10th. The trail ride will be Starting in the Munsing, Wetmore, MI area on the 9th with the shootout and racing on Indian Lake in Manistique on Sat. the 10th. Saturdays event will be a dnr permitted event. Everyone is welcome to attend as well as every brand, we are hoping to get a big turnout of cats, yammis, and pols, pass the word in your area to anyone wanting to attend. An exact schedule will be posted on this website approx. two weeks prior to that weekend. We are very sorry we had to reschedule but mother nature threw us a curveball, this the first time in 20 years I can't ride up north between the holidays. Please post any comments or questions. We hope you cat guys can attend, post on here or pm me for more info. This is a trail sled shootout. Thanks[/b]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.