Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im trying to find the artical from snowtech on how to adjust the m10 or a explanation on how to set it up and how it all works like adjusting it 1 way and what it will do?

·
Registered
302 Posts
while we are on the topic... how do you adjust the spring preload? Does it require special tools? What is the "stock" setting for the front spring preload?

·
Registered
87 Posts
while we are on the topic... how do you adjust the spring preload? Does it require special tools? What is the "stock" setting for the front spring preload?[/b]

I believe you use the spanner wrench for that, there is a small grove where it fits into. As far as what it should be at , I would start out loose and see if it bottoms and adjust till there is no bottoming.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Use the tools / wrenches there quite difficult to adjust preload. took me a while. its easy if u take the suspension out and do it. i actually cut notches in the hard plastic part you twist to use a hammer and screw driver and pound it around tight or loose. it also helps to have ass of sled off the ground P.S dont hit the rezies, i have fox clickers on mine awsome up grade.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts