Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anybody has had the chance to ride a machine with a M-10 suspension, and what are there thoughts about it?

Here is anothr thought. How about a F7 with a M-10.

Bob

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
M-10 is a great suspension. I works mush better as a "cruiser" suspension as opposed to a "ditch banger". The M-10 "feels" and reacct differently than the OEM suspension, its hard to describe. It absolutely eats stutter bumps up, its on of thestrong points of the suspension. The problem with the M-10 is that it needs constant adjustment to get the most out of it. I would say that if you are considering getting an M-10, try to find someone who has one that you can try, to see if its for you or not. I personally think that the stock Firecat suspension is a better all around suspension.

BTW: FAST does make a 128" M-10 for the Firecat.

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
I agree with Jay. I only rode one around the guys yard, but it has some choppy spots and a 4ft drop off. It works unbelievable for a cushy ride but doesn't transfer weight as well. It would be too soft for me on the trail. As a cruiser, I don't think you could beat the ride.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
To me the ride of the M10 does not really go with the "image" of the firecat. But if you wanted a fairly fast lightweight cruiser sled, then the M10 would work in a firecat. But for all out riding, stick with the stocker.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have an M-10 in the garage, it's been their ever since the Torque Sensing Link ZR's have been out.It just doesn't transfer weight enough for me. Nice ride but doesn't fit the Firecat setup I'm sure....(Cruiser sled) Jumps fine but will bottom out hard on the bottom of approaches (G-outs).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts