1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this was discussed previously, but can not find it on this forum now
any one else with this problem?, anyone have a answer or heard anything from ac

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
am i the only one?, also do any of you guys find it hard to see these warning lights during the day?
perhaps if bulbs were brighter some of these sleds would have shut off instead of burned down

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so your low oil light is on to, my dealer says he ordered a new sensor, i will let you know how that turns out

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hopefully it will be soon, untill i'll just carry a stick to check oil level,
i am just having a hard time excepting, ac let these sled leave the factory with these problems.
you would think they would have grabbed a couple off the line and tested them

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
my sled is exactly the same way the oil light starts to blink when i still have plenty of oil, so it makes me think tghat there is somthing wrong with my sled but there isnt, i go home and fill it up with oil and there goes the blinking!

·
Registered
171 Posts
i disconected mine until the new wiring harness comes in they are all like this even the late builds don't worry cat know about it and does have a fix but the fix is on backorder. so just fill it every time you ride or check it

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
f-5,
thanks for the info, this seems to be the first problem cat has fessed up to and have a fix on the way
the supplier of this such harness will wish they had done it right, that is alot of lost profit

1 - 11 of 11 Posts