Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a place to go close to home is there any good riding left in lovell or freyburg? There are no updates on the freyburg site any info would help. Thank You

·
Registered
17 Posts
I live in Brownfield, right next to Fryeburg and we recieved over 12" of snow last storm. Im sure the trails are perfect.....

·
Registered
39 Posts
maine 800. whats up buddy. I ended up going to fryburg area today instead of rangeley. Left out of brownfield and rode to fryburg,lovell, sweden, waterford, bridgeton, sebago, denmark back to brownfield. riding was pretty good 7 out of 10 in most areas. Was able to make first tracks on alot of the freshly groomed trails.. Lovell, sweden, waterford, bridgeton where to best areas fast and smooth in alot of places. . brownfield and fryburg not to bad either. its 80 and 89 where real good. some of the tighter trails where rough and ungroomed, but clubs where out grooming today. after the 4-8 inches tomorrow sat should be real good but would go real early. like by 7. by mid afternoon going to be pretty rough probably. wish you could of made it today. I would go with you saturday but I have the little one. I'm going next week somewhere so stop working so much. jk. see ya

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
maine 800. whats up buddy. I ended up going to fryburg area today instead of rangeley. Left out of brownfield and rode to fryburg,lovell, sweden, waterford, bridgeton, sebago, denmark back to brownfield. riding was pretty good 7 out of 10 in most areas. Was able to make first tracks on alot of the freshly groomed trails.. Lovell, sweden, waterford, bridgeton where to best areas fast and smooth in alot of places. . brownfield and fryburg not to bad either. its 80 and 89 where real good. some of the tighter trails where rough and ungroomed, but clubs where out grooming today. after the 4-8 inches tomorrow sat should be real good but would go real early. like by 7. by mid afternoon going to be pretty rough probably. wish you could of made it today. I would go with you saturday but I have the little one. I'm going next week somewhere so stop working so much. jk. see ya[/b]
Thanks Iam glad to hear it was good hope to hit sat and maybe monday morning after we get out give me a call

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hope you guys coming from Vermont have your stuff ready and are ready to come up and ride! Jen that Means you too

·
Registered
12,141 Posts
looking for a place to go close to home is there any good riding left in lovell or freyburg? There are no updates on the freyburg site any info would help. Thank You[/b]
Fryeburg looks like it got the jackpot, I bet it's epic up there, it's under the angry red spot on this snow depth map here...

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Fryeburg looks like it got the jackpot, I bet it's epic up there, it's under the angry red spot on this snow depth map here...[/b]

Hey oldtimer, do you get paid for evry link to the snow depth chart? J/K

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
LOL.... good one.

Hey oldtimer, do you get paid for evry link to the snow depth chart? J/K[/b]

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
I live in Brownfield, right next to Fryeburg and we recieved over 12" of snow last storm. Im sure the trails are perfect.....[/b]

Hey....remember where you are talking about. It's Fryeburg for cying out loud. There's ton's of snow that's for sure. :whistle: :biggrin:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the news says they recieved anouther 4 inches today lets hope its good i guess iam headed there in the am. See you guys on the trails!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I'm leaving RI at 5:00am in the morning should be out on the trails by 9:00am.... Keep and eye out for two blue Polaris touring sleds and a green F-5 Arctic cat..... Guys weekend away from the wifes... It's going to be great.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I am headed out now and unloading in Casco about 10am and headed towards Gorham NH on ITS 80 I'm on a 08 Black 800X Gade and my father in law is on a 03 blue Legend 1000 4 stroke. See everyone out there.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We rode around Bridgton and fryburg today plenty os snow and alot of traffic, everything was pretty beat this afternoon, Still it was a good day of riding.

·
Registered
304 Posts
We rode around Bridgton and fryburg today plenty os snow and alot of traffic, everything was pretty beat this afternoon, Still it was a good day of riding.[/b]
We rode from the whistle stop in east Baldwin to bridgton saturday. Went through sebago which was absolutly horrible. we stoped at the lake region house of pizza for lunch and headed back through fryburg and brownfield to avoid sebago and the railroad bed had taken a beating by that time as well, plenty of snow but id like to get on then right after they had been groomed. we were happy to see the tall water tower across the street from the whistle stop at the end of the day.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I live in Lovell, and we just got about 4-5 inches of powder, ITS80's looking pretty nice.[/b]
Rode Friday from S. Bridgton, through Fryeburg, Sweden, Harrison. Maybe the best conditions I've seen so far. Everything groomed and set up like cement (most likely due to the poker rally today). I felt like I stole the trails, did 120 miles in no time. Passed maybe 6 riders all day.

Note to self: see when the poker rallies are held, then take off the day before.

·
Premium Member
1,846 Posts
Rode Friday from S. Bridgton, through Fryeburg, Sweden, Harrison. Maybe the best conditions I've seen so far. Everything groomed and set up like cement (most likely due to the poker rally today). I felt like I stole the trails, did 120 miles in no time. Passed maybe 6 riders all day.

Note to self: see when the poker rallies are held, then take off the day before.[/b]

Fridays tend to be pretty good up there in general. Low traffic, most trails groomed for the weekend. I did 180 miles the Friday before and things were very well groomed......almost scary how good.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts