Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i'm new here but my boyfriend told me to register and check with all you knowlgable snowmobile guys. anyway we were riding are snombiles the week bfore last over round center harbor way and my boyfriend lost his real estate license! he cant work without his license and thought that maybe someone here could help out. anyways if you find his license post back here and we will come get it as he needs to get back to work as soon as possible cause he needs the money cause his sled is a big old cat and its always broken and it takes a lot of money fer him to ride with me!!!!

thanks guys!!!!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
It can't be too hard to get a replacement.

hi i'm new here but my boyfriend told me to register and check with all you knowlgable snowmobile guys. anyway we were riding are snombiles the week bfore last over round center harbor way and my boyfriend lost his real estate license! he cant work without his license and thought that maybe someone here could help out. anyways if you find his license post back here and we will come get it as he needs to get back to work as soon as possible cause he needs the money cause his sled is a big old cat and its always broken and it takes a lot of money fer him to ride with me!!!!

thanks guys!!!![/b]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts