Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this nasty habit of finding things cheap and buying it even though I don't need whatever it is. I then bring the item home and beg forgiveness.(It's easier than asking permission)
Here is my latest gem. A clean 1 owner not registered since 1993 Polaris StarLite 250. I gave the guy $350 for it and it needs nothing, runs great and still has the tits on the track.

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
I figure I'll bring it the the RWWR and race ya Don.lol[/b]
I just spit up on my keyboard,,,, :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
BTW,,, Very nice find!!!!

·
Premium Member
25,555 Posts
I guess I must be spoiling my hubby then. :cn: If he brings home something that I know he can make money on, I don't care. Funny part is, he normally asks first, too, and I tell him to go for it.
Mrs red

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How was your KFC?[/b]
LOL, pretty darn good. Crispy twister wrap.

I guess I must be spoiling my hubby then. :cn: If he brings home something that I know he can make money on, I don't care. Funny part is, he normally asks first, too, and I tell him to go for it.
Mrs red[/b]
Lucky man. Actually my wife is pretty good too. I usually just get a little crap about it. Nothing to harsh. :div20:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This is funny as hell. We just took the Starlite around the yard a few times on the snow grass mix. My 13 year old son comes out, sits down on the sled and says "Dad, it doesn't sound right. It sounds like it is only running on one cylinder" LOL. I told him to open the hood. He just said, "Oh, that's different" :blush:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts