Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
yes those are tracks across the lake,i was there tues. and wed. . when i got there it was snowing pretty good ,not knowing the area i parked on some old tire marks,went out rode about 70 mi came back and saw i was parked on the lake. DOH! about 15 feet from shore. gordie said over the weekend trucks with four place trailers were parked on the ice :frech32: we rode about 170 mi , plenty of snow. :beerchug:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Me an Maine-iak went up on Sunday an we also parked on the ice it was pretty weird to be able to park an ride on it cause back home all the lakes are wide open but we did ride 70miles good riding all an all anyone know whats it like up there now after all this warm weather ? ............................ THIS WEATHER SUCKS.............................. I want to move to Denver !!

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I was at Bosebuck yesterday. Awesome riding. Left camp in Eustis this morning to come home, it had been sprinkling and showers since 5 AM in Eustis until about 9:30 when I left.

mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.