Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I live in the S.E. Michigan area and am looking for someone who is interested in testing some Extreme Power Fuel Additive in an F7. This will be conservative testing that will not harm the engine in any way. This will allow you to pioneer what ratio works good in an F7, and you will get your name on my website! Heck, you will even be famous! Please contact me at [email protected] if your in the area. I can promise you, this will be fun. From what I have seen so far, it looks like there is more power left in a stock F7, it just needs the right gasoline to make it! Of course, anyone who particiaptes in this will get some free product ($12.00 per can) so that is a good deal too. I look forward to hearing from some of you Michigan F7 owners!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I can't imagine that this oxygen additive would be any good in a motor thats already pretty close to the edge in terms of both timing and fuel mapping. But, I am no engineer so I could be wrong.

·
Registered
629 Posts
guys, not sure I believe this myself, but don't discount it. The reason we are sitting on F7s now is that someone said this would be a great sled, and went against all of those that didn't think it was possible.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No problem guys, just asking. I wont knock anyone for being extra careful with their new sled. I'll get my hands on one soon and get fully tested recommendation for you guys. In the meantime, I'll keep looking for an F7......

·
Registered
879 Posts
I read about your product in one of the magazines and am very intrigued by it. I'd definitely be interested in letting you use my F7 as a guinea pig, I mean test sled, but I live south of Minneapolis so its a bit far. Let us know the results! Thanks Xtreme!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts