Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im looking to go to island park or the big horns from suggestion from some people i know. my question is i can find lodging info very easy for isalnd park but having a hard hard time finding stuff for the big horns so if anyone has got any info please help me you here.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
check out the wyoming section over on snowest.... Lots of info for the snowies...

·
Registered
496 Posts
Stayed at the Bear Lodge in the Horns last year. Good rooms, good food, gas. I thought it was good as it was our first time west. We were content just going a couple miles off the trail and playing in the valleys. Better check snow conditions though. Snowies might be a better bet.

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
Don't stay in Sheridan, you will have to trailer 45 minutes up to the mountains every day to ride. It will take even longer if the road conditions aren't perfect.

Places to stay in the Bighorns:
Bear Lodge
The Passage
Arrowhead Lodge

·
Registered
39 Posts
Im staying at Bear Lodge for the first time this year, many people I know have stayed there in the past, they say it is a nice place and I wont be dissappointed. as for the Island park area I've been staying at Island Park Village and Resort for the past 6 years nice place to stay. We rent condos for the week they have full kitchens and baths, you can usually get a pretty good deal if you go to tradingplaces.com and click on the hot deals.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts