Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully a 95 or 96 Xlt, I have cash ready, looking for something fast! Any offers will pick up or pay for shipping

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you want a fast xlt, get a 93 or 94. 95 and 96 had crank issues, and were by no means fast.[/b]

Thanks, i have a 94 and i loved it, Looks for an Xlt ppl im serious i have cash in hand! Lets see them!

·
Registered
214 Posts
How much cash? What do you want to spend?

·
Registered
62 Posts
If you want a fast xlt, get a 93 or 94. 95 and 96 had crank issues, and were by no means fast.[/b]
I beg to differ....the 95's didn't have the crank oiling problem....it was the 96 and 97.....put on a set of pipes and it goes preaty good up to about 80 or so the extra 12 suspention slows it down on the top end but if you're trail riding you can't really go that fast anyways....

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hopefully a 95 or 96 Xlt, I have cash ready, looking for something fast! Any offers will pick up or pay for shipping[/b]
minneapolis craigs list had a few with low miles and were around 14-1700..... I'd look there......

·
Banned
2,584 Posts
minneapolis craigs list had a few with low miles and were around 14-1700..... I'd look there......[/b]
You are correct sir, brain fade. As long as the RPMS dont get too high, you could pipe em. Some of those cranks just weren't made to turn that high Rpm. I"d look for an ultra before an xlt.

·
Premium Member
18,487 Posts
95 XCR says XLT on engine. Ultra hood with XCR graphics. Heavily ported, SLP race pipes, Boswell Cyclers and carbs, 144 chisels with angled backers. Crank keyed and welded. Seriously fast. Race fuel only. 9800 rpm. 6500 engagement. Ontario registration. Located in SE lower MI 50 miles from border. $1500 firm

E-mail [email protected] for more pics and details.

Can deliver to Ontario.
248-8891046

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
95 XCR says XLT on engine. Ultra hood with XCR graphics. Heavily ported, SLP race pipes, Boswell Cyclers and carbs, 144 chisels with angled backers. Crank keyed and welded. Seriously fast. Race fuel only. 9800 rpm. 6500 engagement. Ontario registration. Located in SE lower MI 50 miles from border. $1500 firm

E-mail [email protected] for more pics and details.

Can deliver to Ontario.
248-8891046[/b]
Do you have the stock heads so i can run pump fuel, because theres no where around here i can get race fuel, i know a place for Vp in tbay i used to buy from for my MX bike but very pricey!

TTT

·
Premium Member
18,487 Posts
Can this sled handle small jumping[/b]
XCR stands for Cross Country Racer. Yes. It's not a "big bump" machine like newer sleds, but NONE of them will stay with it in the corners. This is the sled type that often runs and wins the Soo 500 oval races.

·
Registered
62 Posts
XCR stands for Cross Country Racer. Yes. It's not a "big bump" machine like newer sleds, but NONE of them will stay with it in the corners. This is the sled type that often runs and wins the Soo 500 oval races.[/b]
I must say that sled looks preaty mint......how many miles are on it?

·
Premium Member
18,487 Posts
I must say that sled looks preaty mint......how many miles are on it?[/b]
Not certain without looking inside my enclosed trailer, but, I believe around 3000 miles. Excellent condition. One original owner for 12 years before selling it. Chassis is blueprinted for "improved stock" racing.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts