Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any dealers willing to negotiate from MSRP? All I've called are holding firm. Markup is at least $2000 on this sled. Frank's in VT has 6 incoming.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Depends if your dealer likes you or not. Most call-ups are simply saying full price or fairly close because they are truly a limited sled.

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Check with Pittsburg Motor Sports in Pittsburg, NH. Their number is (603) 538-7123. They will do the best they can for you. :div20:

MarK :beerchug:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Nice you americans can still get them, Canada is sold out according to all dealers I have talked to. I did preorder one, so I am alright. Good luck onthe discount though. Keep us informed how much you get.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Originally posted by capster59@Sep 22 2005, 08:58 AM
Hey Kurtz, looks like u and I are 2 of the lucky buyers from Randy.......
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=886747
[/quote]

Hey Capster

You live in Guelph, I live in Guelph. You ride in Huntsville, I have a cottage and ride in Huntsville. we should get together and test these things out this winter. Randy told me he would have minr in 4 weeks. Congrats on the purchase.

Cheers,

Kurtz

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Originally posted by beefcake887@Sep 22 2005, 07:25 PM
$9879 @

http://xtremepowersports.com/Discount_Yama...mobiles_-_.html
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=887707
[/quote]
those guys have 3 different prices. 1 the showroom floor, 2 the internet, 3 the want ad digest. which is about $500 cheaper than the internet posted price. then there are their fees. the fees vary based upon which price you present them. we have one price and one fee structure. we gladly quote otd the door prices via internet or phone. no hassles.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I paid 8700 for an Apex ER with spare belt and saddle bags. That was in the Spring, the GT was 9500. Remember that now your dealing with short supply and high demand and you won't see those prices anymore.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Originally posted by wolfie@Sep 20 2005, 08:34 PM
Anyone know who the dealer is in Plaistow NH?  Phone?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=884517
[/quote]

Hey if you end up dealing with Plaistow power sports drop my name Brian AKA SnowBandit(Trust me they know me). I know they have about 18 GTs I think it was coming. They ordered a ton of extras. If you go up there talk to Brent in service and tell him that I sent you. They will treat you right...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts