Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
View attachment 2051724

I have narrow down to the Black / Blue and this gray / Lime. Any thoughts?
If I was to order this year it would be a coin flip between the lime/grey just like you have it, with black tunnel, and lime rails/spindles or the xc 137". Or the grey/black xcr xc. I do like the look of the lime/grey better though.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
466 Posts
The Sub-Lime & Gray looked better in person at the local show.
:dunno:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I was thinking the white with black tunnel and either red or orange rails, but I don't think the grey decals are dark enough on the white hood, wish I could see a real picture of one, I might just go with the red and black tunnel and red or black rails

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I like the layout of the decals on the white I just wish they would of showed it with different colored rails at the show, maybe it would make the gray stand out better, not sure, I didn't care for the all gray color at the show either

·
Registered
29 Posts
If you want the gray to stand out more, you could always take some 1/8" or 1/4" wide automotive pin stripe, and outline the gray decals.
You could use black pin stripe or match the pin stripe color to a colored rail.
Have done this on sleds before, where I modified or removed some of the factory decals. Looks good. Open one of the jpeg pictures in "Paint", and zoom in and you can draw in a pin stripe, then zoom back out.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts