Hardcore Sledder banner

Looking for snow this weekend

2K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  Raptor 
#1 ·
Does anybody around the area know where to find the snow? I guess many people are getting snow around the area this weekend, but where? Anybody want to hook up and find the snow? We are suppose to get some. Will update when it starts. I heard a few hours away are suppose to get up to 7" from my area.

#7 ·
it's not doing anything here in Grand Rapids :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

#11 ·
Winter Storm Warning

/O.UPG.KMPX.WW.Y.0008.000000T0000Z- 070101T0600Z/ /O.NEW.KMPX.WS.W. 0004.061231T2121Z-070101T0600Z/ MILLE LACS-KANABEC-BENTON-SHERBURNE-ISANTI- CHISAGO-WRIGHT- HENNEPIN-ANOKA-RAMSEY- WASHINGTON-MCLEOD-SIBLEY-CARVER-SCOTT- DAKOTA-BROWN-NICOLLET-LE SUEUR-RICE- WATONWAN-BLUE EARTH-WASECA- STEELE- MARTIN-FARIBAULT-FREEBORN- INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...PRINCETON...MORA... FOLEY...ELK RIVER... CAMBRIDGE... CENTER CITY...MONTICELLO... MINNEAPOLIS...BLAINE... ST. PAUL... STILLWATER...HUTCHINSON...GAYLORD... CHASKA... SHAKOPEE...BURNSVILLE...NEW ULM...ST. PETER...LE SUEUR... FARIBAULT...ST. JAMES...MANKATO... WASECA...OWATONNA...FAIRMONT... BLUE EARTH...ALBERT LEA 321 PM CST SUN DEC 31 2006
...WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT CST TONIGHT...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN TWIN CITIES/CHANHASSEN HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WARNING...WHICH IS IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT CST TONIGHT. THE WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IS NO LONGER IN EFFECT.

SNOW WILL CONTINUE THROUGH THE EVENING FROM MORA AND CAMBRIDGE ON SOUTHWARD THROUGH THE NORTHERN AND WESTERN SUBURBS OF THE TWIN CITIES TO FAIRMONT...BLUE EARTH AND ALBERT LEA. TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATION WILL BE FROM 6 TO 10 INCHES. IN ADDITION TO THE SNOW...BRISK NORTH TO NORTHWEST WINDS WILL OCCUR THIS EVENING CAUSING SOME BLOWING AND DRIFTING SNOW.

A WINTER STORM WARNING MEANS SIGNIFICANT AMOUNTS OF SNOW... SLEET... AND ICE ARE EXPECTED OR OCCURRING. STRONG WINDS ARE ALSO POSSIBLE. THIS WILL MAKE TRAVEL VERY HAZARDOUS OR IMPOSSIBLE.

#12 ·
:banghead: :unfb: :furious: :mother_nature: :mother_nature: :mother_nature: :russian_roulette: :censored: :censored: :censored: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry :banghead::

#22 ·
I'm looking at heading towards Mankato tomorrow as well. Might stop at Eagle Lake if it looks good so i'm wondering where a good place to park would be?[/b]

never rode this area before we are gonna just head that way and find it, probly somewheres between mankato and waseca we will be on 14 what ever looks good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.