Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to see who rides in the markdale and owen sound area. Looking for new ppl to maybe hit the snow with.where do you ride outta and what do you ride.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sounds good,glad to see there interest out there.whats everyone got for a ride? cant wait to hook up with some new riders.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice web page jorgie......i use to be rite into that,might have to get started again.its a nice rush jumpin a sled.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I hope to get out more this year, with Korn and kev and the other Barrie boys...I just hope my junk can keep up with there junk...they like to mod...

I also have a buddy who just bought some acrage out in Lindsay, the trail runs right along the back of his property...he is in the process of building a moto X track now...so winter time might be fun at his place!!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sounds like a blast im almost kinda jealous of the track,but theres a pro moto track bout 30mins by trail from me,and there even have pro sno-xers puttin on a riding skool or something of the sort there this year.but your track will be free and empty. sounds like a blast!

·
Registered
25 Posts
:div20:
Hey, count me in for ridin around in the area. Have 04 F6 Sno Pro, was hoping to get out as much as possible this year, Not like previous years only putting on 500 mile in a season.

Ride mostly around Bracebridge to parrysound, or run from pefferlaw to port perry in a few hrs.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
so once again,glad to see we got lots of ontario riders,but im looking for guys who ride around the markdale to Owen sound Area.maybe make some plans of meeting some HCS members.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Why don't we try and get a Ontario HCS ride together for this winter. A day trip, a weekend or what ever?

What everyone think?

Korn

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Thats cool, Id be in on that...they got the HCS show your face thread, we should start a thread posting JUST the ontario peoples...sleds and face would be good! Who's gonna start?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts