Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey looking for someone who know where there will be raceable ice this coming weekend 1/12/08 + 1/13/08 live around Fort Plain area like to be close to home but will travel. :cold:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Cat good luck for this weekend. Its gonna be softer than Hell. Depends on what it does FRI. Our sled dont like soft conditions. Great snow cone maker..

Flip

·
Registered
10 Posts
Cat good luck for this weekend. Its gonna be softer than Hell. Depends on what it does FRI. Our sled dont like soft conditions. Great snow cone maker..

Flip[/b]
Hi catretro are you going to get the 900 out this year? Havent seen it in 2yrs :rockernana:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi catretro are you going to get the 900 out this year? Havent seen it in 2yrs :rockernana:[/b]
Dont be affraid it may rise from the ashes but you may need a little :got_nx: see ya out there I will find you

·
Registered
10 Posts
Dont be affraid it may rise from the ashes but you may need a little :got_nx: see ya out there I will find you[/b]
Hay Only boys need bottles to be fast. Real men dont need bottles I will see you Some where. :bottom:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hay Only boys need bottles to be fast. Real men dont need bottles I will see you Some where. :bottom:[/b]
Come on we all know your packin :got_nx: but maybe your just to fast for us :kissass:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hay Only boys need bottles to be fast. Real men dont need bottles I will see you Some where. :bottom:[/b]
Come on we all know your packin :got_nx: but maybe your just to fast for us :kissass:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Come on we all know your packin :got_nx: but maybe your just to fast for us :kissass:[/b]
Come on now I dont ride those skidoos you know. :imo: I only ride a little 440 Im low and slow :smiley-faces7:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Come on now I dont ride those skidoos you know. :imo: I only ride a little 440 Im low and slow :smiley-faces7:[/b]
Hey now I dont ride a skidoo or I would :russian_roulette: I like to fast and those skidoo need :got_nx: to run with the Big Cats :buttrock:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey now I dont ride a skidoo or I would :russian_roulette: I like to fast and those skidoo need :got_nx: to run with the Big Cats :buttrock:[/b]
ya one day I will grow up and ride a big sled. :bowdown: you know

1 - 10 of 10 Posts