Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, my snowmobile club has this pull behind ambulance that we are trying to get information about such as manufacturer and possible years it was produced. Haven't had much luck searching the internet so I figured someone here would have some info.

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
Check out bobsled manufacturers. That'd be where I would start.
There's a company here in Connecticut, in Oxford I believe who makes custom bobsleds. Saw a show about them a couple years ago.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone, my snowmobile club has this pull behind ambulance that we are trying to get information about such as manufacturer and possible years it was produced. Haven't had much luck searching the internet so I figured someone here would have some info.
View attachment 2122539
View attachment 2122539
we have one also did you find any more info? thanks

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
We buy ours from Equinox Inc. They have different models and you can customize them. Not cheap but extremely well built and purpose built. The one we have is similar to the second from the right in the picture but we opted out on the back seat.
Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive design Font Screenshot

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.