Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just getting ready for another year of riding and was looking for ways to spruce up my green 660st. any imput or pics would be greatly apreciated :beerchug:

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
pull out the plastic snow screens and paint them it really dresses up the hood just have to pick the color scheme you want its easy and inexpensive and looks great

i painted mine chrome you cant really see it that well but if you go to the thread i started about painting them there is a better picture also there was a guy around the site last year with a green st and he painted his orange and it looked real good so pick a color and go with it

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the imput, I saw another green turbocharged ditch pickle on here with orange but don't want to be a copy cat. Trying to post a pic don't know if it worked

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
dont see a picture maybe try yellow? not sure i was looking at the green st last night and not sure what color i would go with if i had the green either good luck show us what you finally come up with

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
this is a photoshop job what do ya think

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
doesnt look bad start with the screens those would be the easiest to clean or replace if you decide you dont like it

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I went with orange sorry but it just works better with the stock graphics thanks for the advice though. oh ya I polished the tunel also :div20:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
got some scrap from the local graphics shop what do think stock sticker or the stripes?

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
not sure if i like the stripes but i say leave it its unique and doesnt look bad either way i definitely say leave that st sticker off

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
hey freeze how about trying to get one of these for your sled?

**trying to point out the little chrome emblem

Attachments

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's what I was thinking :div20:
also thinking about doing the sides aswell :i_need_snow:
:snowfall:

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
maybe they sell them in a kit if they even sell them but i would assume they d have to in case of wrecks

·
Registered
776 Posts
:beerchug: After sledding. Welcome to HCS. Is that Waverley as in HRM? Whose sled is the pics of? The graphics look great, as does the powder coated suspension. :fluffy:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts