Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see speedwerx1000 is selling his version of the d&d PAC SYSTEM. I wanted to get some pics and input from everyone. I have a 2006 F7 efi snopro. Does this help performance and is it safe? Most of my riding I usually put the throttle to the bar out of the hole and long straight aways. I dont want to risk burn down on a lake or anything either. The sled was horrible on fuel mileage, so I had the ecu remapped, not sure if they did anything or not. Thanks.

·
Registered
259 Posts
i have installed several of these . they are great for verifying fuel pressure before and after reduction. i normally only
take away 1 or 2 psi for trail riding. short bursts i will drop fuel pressure to 39 to 40 psi

·
Registered
345 Posts
i have installed several of these . they are great for verifying fuel pressure before and after reduction. i normally only
take away 1 or 2 psi for trail riding. short bursts i will drop fuel pressure to 39 to 40 psi[/b]
Can you explain this to me a little more. I as well just bought a PAC because im told that the 03' are rich on top and I was told I could get a few MP/H out of her doing this? Do I have to change the jetting or set up from trail riding to lake riding or something? I just want to slap this on and leave it? Is the only way to richen up the mid-range as im told it is very lean....to get a booddocker? Im scared sometimes on trails to ride at a constant 5000 rpm's because im told that where it is leanest and I may burn it down? Any help guys?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Not sure you need the pac with the 2006 ECU program, they were lean on top as it is. That being said I have one of speedwerx1000 pacs and it works great. I had my ecu updated to the 06 program and disabled the pac until I have a chance to do a plug check to be sure its safe to lean it out anymore on topend.

Natef7-Everone asks if the pacs are safe, that depends on your knowledge of tuning an engine and being able to read the plugs. If you dont understand this then dont use the pac as it can most certainly ruin your engine if you were to lean it out to much. The best way to dial it in would be on a dyno. You ask if you need to change the jetting?, thats basically what the pac does, its an adjustable main jet in a certain sense. These are for EFI sleds only.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts