Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone rode (is riding) the East Jordan trail.

Web says Excellent conditions. Can anyone verify? Was thinking about going up there on Monday....

Thanks!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone rode (is riding) the East Jordan trail.

Web says Excellent conditions. Can anyone verify? Was thinking about going up there on Monday....

Thanks![/b]
Still snowing here. groomers out.. put in 100 miles today from antrim/ kalkaska border to Lakes of the north, Msa trail stop, ACSC and to East Jordan and back home to Kalkaska / Antrim border. Lot's of traffic but base is solid and cold as hell. Speeds down compared to normal due to blowing snow and squalls. Temp almost made it to 10 degrees but didn't last long. Supposed to get lake effect everyday this week and soon as most go home the the trails will only get better
weather link here is usually pretty close to what's going on local here
http://www.wunderground.com/US/MI/Alba.html.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still snowing here. groomers out.. put in 100 miles today from antrim/ kalkaska border to Lakes of the north, Msa trail stop, ACSC and to East Jordan and back home to Kalkaska / Antrim border. Lot's of traffic but base is solid and cold as hell. Speeds down compared to normal due to blowing snow and squalls. Temp almost made it to 10 degrees but didn't last long. Supposed to get lake effect everyday this week and soon as most go home the the trails will only get better
weather link here is usually pretty close to what's going on local here
http://www.wunderground.com/US/MI/Alba.html.[/b]

Great Info.

Thanks!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,869 Posts
I just got back , there;s plenty of snow and sleds , I would wait till bout tues if ya can , let them clear out .
It's gonna snow there all week

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just got back , there;s plenty of snow and sleds , I would wait till bout tues if ya can , let them clear out .
It's gonna snow there all week[/b]

thanks!!

Wish I could wait but got Mon. off only....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts