Registered
390 Posts
P2240012.JPG
P2240009.JPG
P2270004.JPG
P2270002.JPG

Just need the basics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You want just the basics ?? Wood heat I help keep the fire going while you folks are out riding for the day. Major trails and / or off trail riding is just minutes away. Great cell service. No electric but there is a solar set up to charge your cell, 12 volt USB port.

Wallagrass route # 11, seven miles south of Fort Kent. Would like to rent to one crew Jan. Feb and March. Camp is out on our back 50, park your trailer here at the house (leave it for the winter if you want) Ride in on sled. The club trail (Sly Brook Snow Riders) crosses our property, great cooking facilities, cook your own food, gas a mile away, Inbox me for more info.

·
Registered
390 Posts
View attachment 2109511 View attachment 2109509 View attachment 2109510 View attachment 2109512 View attachment 2109513

You want just the basics ?? Wood heat I help keep the fire going while you folks are out riding for the day. Major trails and / or off trail riding is just minutes away. Great cell service. No electric but there is a solar set up to charge your cell, 12 volt USB port.

Wallagrass route # 11, seven miles south of Fort Kent. Would like to rent to one crew Jan. Feb and March. Camp is out on our back 50, park your trailer here at the house (leave it for the winter if you want) Ride in on sled. The club trail (Sly Brook Snow Riders) crosses our property, great cooking facilities, cook your own food, gas a mile away, Inbox me for more info.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Might be one of a few places to rent if the covid goes through the roof. Like I said in this post rent it for the winter and you're the only one that uses it. Some places are talking about not opening rental cabins and restaurants might get shut down. Rent to one party of 4 and the ones that rent are the only ones that can use it. Inbox me for more info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts