Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had an old clunker back in College and went on a few trips to Twin Mountain. Got a new sled in 97' and spent 6-7 weekends in 97' and 98' in Rangeley and Pittsburg sold it to buy a house and have been sleddless since. Well I finally went out and got myself a new sled today. The group of guys I used to sled with are having there yearly pre-season meeting in next week to set up dates and make reservations. They usually do a couple of weekends in Rangeley and Thetford Mines. I was hoping that I could come up with some amazing place to go sledding that they haven't been yet. Needs to be within 6 or so hours of Manchester, NH. Were the best places you’ve stayed, or the best riding you’ve seen?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
check out bonjourquebec.com. Gaspe is a great trip from what I hear. Aroostook County Maine. Hell, spend a week in Northern Nh!

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Originally posted by Keethin@Oct 8 2005, 08:48 PM
I had an old clunker back in College and went on a few trips to Twin Mountain. Got a new sled in 97' and spent 6-7 weekends in 97' and 98' in Rangeley and Pittsburg sold it to buy a house and have been sleddless since. Well I finally went out and got myself a new sled today. The group of guys I used to sled with are having there yearly pre-season meeting in next week to set up dates and make reservations. They usually do a couple of weekends in Rangeley and Thetford Mines. I was hoping that I could come up with some amazing place to go sledding that they haven't been yet. Needs to be within 6 or so hours of Manchester, NH. Were the best places you’ve stayed, or the best riding you’ve seen?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=917121
[/quote]

I know you asked for canada but ive been there very little.

I would have to say the best riding in Maine is Either The county (Fort Kent, Carabiou, Houlton, that whole area), or greenvile :div20:

What type of riding do they do, Family riding style? wide open hamer down time? Off trail backcountry?? :dunno:

I might be able to help you a little bit mor eif you answer that question

·
Registered
565 Posts
Couple of my buddies did the gaspe area last year(I had to work)and they went for a week.They stayed at different motels and hotels along the way and never made reserations.They had no problem getting rooms.Ended up doing about 2800 miles that week.I will call them and try to find out were they stayed if your interrested.Think snow :fluffy: :fluffy: :div20:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts