Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, here's the scoop. I have a 2003 XC that I need to sell because I have to pick up my new Yamaha Apex at the end of the month.

I hate to pick up the Yamaha without selling the XC, unless I can feel comfortable that I can sell the XC for what I NEED to get out of it. I owe about $4,800 on it, so I'm willing to take $4,500 because I have a 300.00 deposit on the Apex.

Here is the link to the thread with all the info on my XC:

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/inde...showtopic=95583

I'm looking for opinons on price and also if there is anyone who has sold somthing similar, what did you get for it?

Thanks,
Joe

·
Registered
6,369 Posts
7 day auction on ebay , thing are really starting to move now .... I just dont know that you will get what you want out of it.... give it a try , its only about 40.00 to see if it will sell!

·
Registered
6,369 Posts
I would take anything I could get over 4K for a all stock low mileage (under 3K )xc , with mods and the right person buying it you can get more.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
eeerrrrrr....thanks but thats not what i want to hear :(. oh well, now i need to decide whether or not to pick up my Apex.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by dynofox@Oct 23 2005, 03:26 PM
How much did they offer you to trade in the xc for the RTX?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=949589
[/quote]

aucually I didn't even check with them just because I figure I can do better selling it on my own versus trading it in.....

maybe i'll check this week.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts