Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are looking for a place to rent a small, clean, cabin up North, preferable during September. I want to take my wife and kids to see the colors, fish and hang out in the woods for a couple of days. And pay homage to the SNOW Gods. :banana: Looking for really simple. Can anyone recommend a place that is affordable? Or if you have a place, PM me.

Trackstand

·
Registered
823 Posts
My GF's dad has a cabin up in Hurley (Montreal, really), and there were about 5 houses right around his that just changed ownership. I would bet that offseason rates are pretty good....I'll find out on Friday and letcha know....

might check out http://www.hurleywi.com/where_to_stay/default.asp for some other ideas for that area

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
I can probably get you a plce outside of Hurley as well, for just about free. My mother-in-law owns a cabin on Whitecap mountain ski resort west of Hurley, and doesnt rent it out until the ski hill opens up. You would be responsible for cleaning up after yourself completely, but you could stay there for free I would bet.

If you are interested, let me know, and I'll ask for you.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Trackstand, we have a place on Pickerel Lake, north of Antigo. It is a 1 bedroom cabin. Has a pier if you have a boat. I'm sure my mom would rent . Let me know.

John

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys , we are still trying to set a date. ill pm you guys, :beerchug: big thanks

trackstand

·
Registered
14,373 Posts
Originally posted by trackstand@Sep 11 2005, 09:39 PM
thanks guys , we are still trying to set a date. ill pm you guys, :beerchug:  big thanks

trackstand
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=870296
[/quote]

If you have not finalized any plans, I have a place in Rhinelander on a lake I would consider letting you use......Dates are the biggest thing since we go there quite a bit :div20:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts