Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some posts--

- skidont - Jan 4 2006, 10:49 AM- THIS WEATHER SUCKS !!!!!

- Jeff_G - Jan 6 2006, 11:47 AM -Don't believe the North Shore always has snow either.

- trailhawk100 - Jan 4 2006, 07:08 AM -Rode from Virginia to Side Lake yesterday trails up to there were real nice considering it was foggy and drizzleing,

- summett - Jan 11 2006, 08:07 AM -The trails are in ROUGH shape in the St. CLoud aerea(complete dirt in some areas)!

-LibertyLover - Jan 13 2006, 04:52 PM -(Brainerd/Nisswa area)-Trails were in fair to good shape in the beggining of the week, as of today, trails were fading fast. Lots of bare spots and lakes are getting worse.

- Ronder- Jan 10 2006 02:52 AM- :wtf:

-Twilight -Dec 22 2005, 02:43 PM -I am in a really bad mood watching the snow melt and seeing all the people outside "enjoying" the mild temps. ARRGH!

Just sitting here thinking how crappy the trails were around most of the state last year at this time. BUT it DID turn around!!!!! From the sounds of the the weather forecasts, we will be getting some colder temps in the next week to 10 days (Damn we at least need that) then at least it will be cold enough to 'make snow' if we get some precipition!!!!!!!

Hold on people........ we will have a season in the upper midwest! :buttrock:

:fluffy:

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
God I hope so, it is looking pretty bleak right now, altho it is below freezing out now and is just about every night here just gets so Damn warm during the day

·
Banned
26,151 Posts
I know that last year at this time I was riding to the trails from my house with decent snow. No snow this year.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
I have enough to get to the trails down the ditch 5 miles but the snow on the trail is minimul at that, there is enough to ride on but, gotta go slow to avoid stumps in the swamps that are normally flush with ice, that there is none of to help make them smooth before being groomed. If we got another 5-10 inches I would be out grooming to start making a smooth base

·
Registered
77 Posts
over the next few days the jet stream will be changing its course and dragging more cold air into the minnesota area. Making it much more like NORMAL around here. I have heard from a few forecasters that this will mean of course colder weather, and they are also predicting HIGHER then average snowfall for the next two months. There is hope yet! Ive got my fingers crossed, but I am NOT holding my breath....

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
over the next few days the jet stream will be changing its course and dragging more cold air into the minnesota area. Making it much more like NORMAL around here. I have heard from a few forecasters that this will mean of course colder weather, and they are also predicting HIGHER then average snowfall for the next two months. There is hope yet! Ive got my fingers crossed, but I am NOT holding my breath....[/b]

I'll believe them when it's on the ground.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Here we are enjoying a wonderful day in Northern Minnesota . This was the best pic I liked that day , due to all the traffic up there at that time . Was this person operating the groomer , which was my Hero that day :div20: thanks . It will be treat to get back up there soon.....I hope :dunno: . As for the farmers way of life I personally sense a change comming for the good , the joints and body are getting sore ...ooppps thats just old age LOL :smilielol:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.