Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looked at a 2014 600 etec TNT with 3050 miles on it. Looks like new. Asking $4,800. What say you Ski Doo guys? Good sled? Worth the money? need some advice. Last several sleds have been Polaris and still have one but after having ridden a 600 MXZ X similar to this one this past spring I really like the ride, handling, and that 600 etec zings right along.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can't believe none of the Ski Doo guys have an opinion on this sled. Whats the world coming to?

·
The Meat Man
15,697 Posts
Looked at a 2014 600 etec TNT with 3050 miles on it. Looks like new. Asking $4,800. What say you Ski Doo guys? Good sled? Worth the money? need some advice. Last several sleds have been Polaris and still have one but after having ridden a 600 MXZ X similar to this one this past spring I really like the ride, handling, and that 600 etec zings right along.
You might want to go check with DooTalk there is a lot more info about Doo's over there. I would like to help but I don't know much about the Doos as of yet. And I own one. :wall:

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
Sounds like a pretty fair price to me. The x you rode probably had better shocks on it. Can you rebuild the ones you are looking at ?

I like my 600 powered doo (2016). I’m not a lake racer...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
154 Posts
Drift19
I had a 2012 doo 600 etec loved it but lost it in my house fire in March of 18 bought o 2014 etec 600 renegade 137 for 6250$ never rode it cause about a week before I went to ride found a hell of a deal on a 2017 900 renegade so I’m trying to sell mine for $6 has 3500 miles on It I was second owner. The price seems good to low is it studded($400 plus labor) wear bars? Belt? If you need to replace these or add that adds almost a $1000 to price
The machine can’t seem to think of much major to do to it except maybe top end
Only thing I have ever done is put studs and different bars on mine

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not studded. The sled does have shocks that can be rebuilt on it. It looks like new. Well cared for. Compression is perfect.

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
I had a 2013 600 ETEC TNT, and I sold it in the Spring of 2017 with 5,000 or 6,000 trouble free miles on it for $5,000.

The dealer tells me that they see it every Fall for pre-season service, and by their recollection it is now at 9,000 plus trouble-free miles.

It was a good sled.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
If your ok with the 120" track I'd offer him $4500 and take it home
Personally I'd hold out for a renegade, but shortys are nice too

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am actually looking for a 137" sled. I have finally decided to upgrade from my favorite old style XC SP style sleds to a newer rider forward sled. I really do like the R Motion skid. What a great ride. Owning a rider forward and especially a 137 will be a first for me. Looking at one tonight. Will post results.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well. This came home with me. 2014 Ski Doo GSX SE 600 Etec 137". Has 2,300 miles on it. Finally joined the rider forward modern sled club. It met all the main things I was looking for and some bonuses like taller windshield, mirrors, helmet plug in, rear storage, and it has a heated seat. Has new hyfax and double bars with only a couple hundred miles on them. Got a really nice Ski Doo cover with it also. I know it isn't the latest and greatest but I am very pleased with it and got it for a very nice price. Big step up from my 2003 Polaris XC SP Edge. Come on cold and snow.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Well. This came home with me. 2014 Ski Doo GSX SE 600 Etec 137". Has 2,300 miles on it. Finally joined the rider forward modern sled club. It met all the main things I was looking for and some bonuses like taller windshield, mirrors, helmet plug in, rear storage, and it has a heated seat. Has new hyfax and double bars with only a couple hundred miles on them. Got a really nice Ski Doo cover with it also. I know it isn't the latest and greatest but I am very pleased with it and got it for a very nice price. Big step up from my 2003 Polaris XC SP Edge. Come on cold and snow.

Nice ride.

Now we will definitely need to get together again this winter for some riding.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Nice ride.

Now we will definitely need to get together again this winter for some riding.

Thanks. Looking forward to it. That longer track will probably take a little getting use to but the ride will be great. No more Oh my aching back after an all day ride. The guy I bought it from rides a 600 Renegade. Said he really misses the heated seat on cold days. Now I have to figure how all the electronics work. Ordered a users manual for it today. He showed me everything but I won't remember. Can you believe with all the sleds I have owned this is the first one with electric start and reverse.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts