Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI I AM THINKING OF BUYING AN 01 600 IS THEIR ANYTHING THAT I SHOULD KNOW OR LOOK FOR IN THE SLED? WHAT CAN YOU TELL ABOUT THEM LIKE HOW ARE THEY ON GAS ,ANY PROBLEMS ECT.
thanks
WIESS

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have an 01 xc sp 600 and i love it! Its a great sled and it has enough power for me. its not very good on gas but i do tend to get into the throttle a lot. i get around 13 miles/gallon depending on the snow conditions. i put in different springs in the rear and just some outer tweaks for it to fit me better and i am completly satisfied with it!

·
Registered
28 Posts
HI I AM THINKING OF BUYING AN 01 600 IS THEIR ANYTHING THAT I SHOULD KNOW OR LOOK FOR IN THE SLED? WHAT CAN YOU TELL ABOUT THEM LIKE HOW ARE THEY ON GAS ,ANY PROBLEMS ECT.
thanks
WIESS[/b]
hay i have own 3-4 polaris 2 which were newer then a 01, and i sold all of them and still have my 01 xc. it has been the best sled i have every own. its fast, and you can do so much with them if you want to make them faster. Like clutching and twin pipes and reeds, it makes that sled run with the big boys trust me. if u want it run get with hot seat,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts