Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys.I am new to the site.Im 15 yrs old and live in maine.I have a 2003 edge x 550 fan.Im looking for something more aggresive.The only reason i bought this sled was because my uncle had cancer and coudnt ride it.I just bought a 9 inch black winshield,chrome hoodscoop,and a yellow light cover.It looks really sharp.I am just looking for something a lil bigger and faster,and will trade if its right

Thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have a 2001 EdgeX 600 with 5000 miles. Always kept indoors and ridden in Quebec and Northern NH. New Slides, Rebuilt Shocks, 96 woody pics, 6"dooly carbides. It comes with two windshields and saddlebags for touring. It also has a windshield bag and a gas tank bag. Always kept in pristine condition. It is going into the Want Ads for $3300.00 Get it all at once.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I know of an 02 pro x 600 with 3900 miles on it PM me if you want details (won't be able to reply til tuesday though.) Or PM 2003f5 his dads friend is trying to sell his 2002 edge x 600 thats in like perfect condition with electric start and reverse. Thats all I know about it sorry PM him he knows more.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Originally posted by edgexracer15@Sep 28 2005, 12:28 PM
hey guys.I am new to the site.Im 15 yrs old and live in maine.I have a 2003 edge x 550 fan.Im looking for something more aggresive.The only reason i bought this sled was because my uncle had cancer and coudnt ride it.I just bought a 9 inch black winshield,chrome hoodscoop,and a yellow light cover.It looks really sharp.I am just looking for something a lil bigger and faster,and will trade if its right

Thanks
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=897332
[/quote]

Look in the uncle henrys :div20:

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Yeah i couldnt believe uncle henries went up 25 cents. But why should i bitch and moan that 25 cents is really gonna make a dent in bank account compared to that 9000 dollar snowmobile. :doh:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Originally posted by ridelimitedfirecats@Oct 6 2005, 08:06 PM
Yeah i couldnt believe uncle henries went up 25 cents. But why should i bitch and moan that 25 cents is really gonna make a dent in bank account compared to that 9000 dollar snowmobile.  :doh:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=913475
[/quote]

UH seems to jump 25 cents every few years. I can remember when it was .75c long ago!!! I wont purchase anymore. I have the online version so I dont need the print one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts