Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
NICEY NICE!!WISH I WERE THERE..NOTHING HERE IN HUDSON VALLEY,MAYBE WED.STORM?? :lol: ...

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes they are calling for a big storm here on the 25th, santa needs his snow you no, And the word on the street is santa has a new red F 7 to cut his time in 1/2 this year, GO SANTA!

·
Registered
827 Posts
oh you bas###d, you should be ashamed of yourself,teasing people like that, thats just low man,,,ok but seriously,, you lucky devil at least some people get to ride,, hmmm i think i'm going to cry,,,,,,mike

·
Registered
126 Posts
Looking at all that snow brought a tear to my eyes. Snowing here in N. Michigan but nothing like that yet----enjoy it :D

·
Registered
188 Posts
nice snow, but uhhh..... wish I had a digital camra to show you, cuz we got 6 feet!!! My friend was goin' on an mxz, slowed, sunk, spun, stood it almost vertical, because the snow was soo deep!!! back end dropped like a rock, took an hour to get out, its great!!! Nothin' that my longtrack snopro cant handle though!
Dream white boys, dream white!!!

Arctic Cat...Fire on Ice!!!
Long track Sno Pro... let the ass kickin' begin!!!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I was riding in stuff like that last night in norhtern Vermont! Zero visibility, was going 5 miles an hour in some parts. Some places must have gotten over a foot, there was 12 inches of powder for most of the ride! Forecast called for 1-3 inches hehe. Winter Storm Watch for tomorrow and tomorrow night, could get another foot! got to love it! By the way, the F7 ripped pretty good in a foot.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Calling for 12-24" here in Upstate NY for Christmas Day. What a present!! I guess you can order anything on the internet> :p

Rob might put some miles on but Santa is the ultimate "Hardcore Sledder"! :lol:

·
Premium Member
25,555 Posts
Here in Pa they are talking anywhere from four inches to a foot!
:D :p :)

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
What's that white stuff?? Freaky looking!! I keeping seeing it on sleds in the pic gallery,too. We're still snowless in central Me.!Snow would be an awesome x-mas present. Need to try this sled out soon!Had since Oct.7th and only 30 miles!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts