Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looked at the long range and its showing +8 in the second week of January.........who knows though!

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Who knows?, not the weather man, that is for sure, don't worry about the second week of January until the sunday before it starts. The weather is here now, get out and get what you can.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Its a complete toss up that far out. Better yet, never look at the weather networks forecast.

·
Registered
309 Posts
As I have heard many others say before me.. Those 2 week forecast are computer generated, they are always way off and are always screwed up when a storm is brewing..

·
Registered
527 Posts
the weather network is starting to get out of hand. i have recently noticed that they actually change their predictions hourly now. for example for today they where originally calling for a mix of snow rain at 7am, then by 10am when i left for my ride they where saying there could be the chance of snow squals..... long range. haha save a picture of what it looks like right now.. then two weeks from now compair... it was be the complete oposite

·
Registered
309 Posts
the weather network is starting to get out of hand. i have recently noticed that they actually change their predictions hourly now. for example for today they where originally calling for a mix of snow rain at 7am, then by 10am when i left for my ride they where saying there could be the chance of snow squals..... long range. haha save a picture of what it looks like right now.. then two weeks from now compair... it was be the complete oposite[/b]

I really hope so cause it always seems like the warm-up temperatures are accurate

·
Registered
527 Posts
from what ive been hearing we are in for another week of around seasonal to above seasonal temps but with a good amount of snow for the snowbelt and north. these temps are not favouring the southern districts as much. but do remember we are about a month and a half ahead of where we where last year... i remember green grass and fishings this time last year

1 - 7 of 7 Posts