Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for lodging aound the grand marais area. I would prefer lodging out of town if possible not really interested dealing with the town trail after the thaw comes. Any info would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I am looking for lodging aound the grand marais area. I would prefer lodging out of town if possible not really interested dealing with the town trail after the thaw comes. Any info would be appreciated.[/b]

Testers on M-77 just north of Adams Trail 906-499-3365 ask for Carol BTW NO LOUD PIPES!!!! there FYI

Or Cabin Fever just off Adams trail west of m-77 906-499-3253 Good Luck! -Dave

·
Registered
56 Posts
Testers on M-77 just north of Adams Trail 906-499-3365 ask for Carol BTW NO LOUD PIPES!!!! there FYI

Or Cabin Fever just off Adams trail west of m-77 906-499-3253 Good Luck! -Dave[/b]
Ditto - Herm & Carol have gas & AMSOIL on site also.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ditto - Herm & Carol have gas & AMSOIL on site also.[/b]

I have talked to them. How far is the main trail from there cabin? They have knots cabin avaible just dont want run alot of roads if I dont have to. This dam thaw is going to kill the snow just have to waite to see how much.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I have talked to them. How far is the main trail from there cabin? They have knots cabin avaible just dont want run alot of roads if I dont have to. This dam thaw is going to kill the snow just have to waite to see how much.[/b]

Herm grooms his own trail out to the main trail! Trail88! Yes Herm HAS his own groomer NO BULL!!!
Now get your BUTT up there you'll be glad you did! This is a very very HOT tip!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts