Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Group of 4 of us rode to Lac Dubonnet today.Trails were just brutal.Not sure how it works some were done some were not touched.

Anyways this is just a friendly reminder to anyone who needs to fix there sled or make adjustments
'PLEASE" don't stop in the middle of the trail to do it.Had a group of 4 sleds blocking the whole trail today.
Had to lock up the brakes to avoid t-boning a guy on a orange F7 who decided he wanted to just pull out in front of me while his other 3 friends took up the rest of the trail,dumb man dumb.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Group of 4 of us rode to Lac Dubonnet today.Trails were just brutal.Not sure how it works some were done some were not touched.

Anyways this is just a friendly reminder to anyone who needs to fix there sled or make adjustments
'PLEASE" don't stop in the middle of the trail to do it.Had a group of 4 sleds blocking the whole trail today.
Had to lock up the brakes to avoid t-boning a guy on a orange F7 who decided he wanted to just pull out in front of me while his other 3 friends took up the rest of the trail,dumb man dumb.[/b]
People like that need to be smacked.

CHEERS

Carl

·
Registered
156 Posts
Also I'd like to add, don't forget the hand sign's. Arm up thumb pointing back to tell there are more sleds coming and arm slashing down and away for last sled in the group. I know that Snoman changed the sign for last sled in line but we learned the left arm slashing down and back. I think that one is easier to see then holding your arm in, especially at night. Nice to know if there are more sleds coming or you just passed the last one in that group. Lots of times after I sign the guy just waves at me.

[attachment=405267:handSign...lastSled.gif]

[attachment=405268:handSign...dsFollow.gif]

·
Registered
299 Posts
Also I'd like to add, don't forget the hand sign's. Arm up thumb pointing back to tell there are more sleds coming and arm slashing down and away for last sled in the group. I know that Snoman changed the sign for last sled in line but we learned the left arm slashing down and back. I think that one is easier to see then holding your arm in, especially at night. Nice to know if there are more sleds coming or you just passed the last one in that group. Lots of times after I sign the guy just waves at me.
[attachment=405267:handSign...lastSled.gif]

[attachment=405268:handSign...dsFollow.gif][/b]
yeah i should probably catch up on my hand signals. but its a good idea to know them

·
Registered
159 Posts

Had to lock up the brakes to avoid t-boning a guy on a orange F7 who decided he wanted to just pull out in front of me while his other 3 friends took up the rest of the trail,dumb man dumb.[/b]
its called colision coverage for a reason... WFO i'd take just the front of his sled
off... fuckin morons on the trail...

likely didnt have trail passes either... assmunchers...

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its called colision coverage for a reason... WFO i'd take just the front of his sled
off... fuckin morons on the trail...

likely didnt have trail passes either... assmunchers...[/b]
Not sure if they had passes or not.I have one and we rode in the field most of the time anyways.Trail was so bad (not groomed). As far as taking the front end off the guy pulling out in front of me,uh no thanks.No need to hurt someone or get hurt over some dumb ass.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts