Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any riders in the Portland/Falmouth/Cumberland area that would want to ride sometime? I'm 15 if that chages your mind about riding with me. Im not a idiot on the trails and follow the trail rules.

Tom

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
who knows.. my sled is still at the shop... trails are probably beat now too, but i couldnt tell ya..

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What the heck!! No one want to go snowmobiling around here once we get some more snow?

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I left from my house in New Gloucester today and rode over to Toddy Brook (trails were mint around there), made it over to the double pole where there were alot of washouts, turned around in Yarmouth, you might want to wait until it gets a little better before riding local, some Monday we will hook up

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sweet! I have mid-term this week but I get out at 11:00 each day if you want to ride at all. We are getting 3 inches tomarrow which will help the trails out. Do you ride your new renegade on theses trails or your pro x?

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Sweet! I have mid-term this week but I get out at 11:00 each day if you want to ride at all. We are getting 3 inches tomarrow which will help the trails out. Do you ride your new renegade on theses trails or your pro x?[/b]
Gade today

1 - 20 of 23 Posts