Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I went to the local dealer in my area got talking to salesman. He tells me that they

didnt snowcheck one polaris is that weird? To me it is. Well got talking further about

snowcheck dragons. He tells me that if any customer that backs out of there deal that

polaris does not want the sled(dragon) on the showroom floor and they will come to pick

up the sled immediately.

·
Registered
415 Posts
The small dealer I bought from in NE Lower Peninsula told me he had 6 checks including mine, which was well below his usual. He seemed to think it was due to poor snow the last few winters. I would think the economy has something to do with it as well as Poo's rocky intro of the of the Fusion last year. I think when some people get some seat time on the 600 HO, it is going to be a very popular sled. No matter how good the sled is, it is going to be tough to get people back b/c the competition (Doo and Yam at the moment and expect big things from CAt next year) is staying on top of their game and not givng people that jumped from Poo in the last few years a reason to look back. Still can't figure out Poo's strategy in only introducing the 900 last year....

·
Registered
227 Posts
Heard the same from a dealer who is a friend of mine I had to close my deal by the 29th of sept or they were coming to get it (polaris)

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Originally posted by tractor800xc@Oct 2 2005, 12:39 AM
Heard the same from a dealer who is a friend of mine I had to close my deal by the 29th of sept or they were coming to get it (polaris)
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=903377
[/quote]
The reason you had to close by the 29th so that you can get the snowcheck deals like the racer graphics and dragon and the 200 dollars an accesories. Thats what our dealer told us and hes good friends with us. I guess out of all the sleds he snowchecked, about 25, more than half were 600 HOs.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Originally posted by snowdamit@Oct 1 2005, 07:55 PM
The small dealer I bought from in NE Lower Peninsula told me he had 6 checks including mine, which was well below his usual.  He seemed to think it was due to poor snow the last few winters.  I would think the economy has something to do with it as well as Poo's rocky intro of the of the Fusion last year.  I think when some people get some seat time on the 600 HO, it is going to be a very popular sled.  No matter how good the sled is, it is going to be tough to get people back b/c the competition (Doo and Yam at the moment and expect big things from CAt next year) is staying on top of their game and not givng people that jumped from Poo in the last few years a reason to look back.  Still can't figure out Poo's strategy in only introducing the 900 last year....
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=903192
[/quote]

For some, loyalty is thicker than blood. The '03 Firecat problems didn't seem to put to much of a dent in Cat's overall sales. All 4 manufacturers have been hit by poor seasons and economy.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I think snowcheck is a bunch of bullshit anyways...You allways get a better deal when fall comes around atleast that what happens here. I snowchecked this year only because I was sure the dealer was going to take my sled on trade.. Tried to trade last year but he already had too many 04 leftovers and tradeins! :frech32:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts