Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Monday I rode from Littleton to Errol. Started on Cor. 5 Littleton to Whitefield was a 6 out of 10. the closer to Whitefield you got the nicer the trails. Once we Crossed route 3 and hit the powerlines they were pretty bumpy to the railroad bed. The bed from whitefield to jefferson was quick and smooth. Connected to Cor. 11 with 7-8 out of 10 on the narrow trails but once we got closer to jericho lookout...10 out of 10. i don't know if milan, jefferson or berlin does those trails but just incredible. Some of the best riding in years. From there we got on Cor. 19 and headed through Milan by the lunchenette and up to errol. 170 miles for the day. great ride, low traffic and perfect weather. Life is good.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
Did you go back? Was it 170 miles one way? Any pic's...Sounds like a fun ride

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There and Back. With a baby at home now i try to pack a few more miles in each ride. On the way back, we rode pretty much non-stop and it took us approx. 3 1/2 hours. Sorry, I don't have any photos.

·
Registered
714 Posts
On Monday I rode from Littleton to Errol. Started on Cor. 5 Littleton to Whitefield was a 6 out of 10. the closer to Whitefield you got the nicer the trails. Once we Crossed route 3 and hit the powerlines they were pretty bumpy to the railroad bed. The bed from whitefield to jefferson was quick and smooth. Connected to Cor. 11 with 7-8 out of 10 on the narrow trails but once we got closer to jericho lookout...10 out of 10. i don't know if milan, jefferson or berlin does those trails but just incredible. Some of the best riding in years. From there we got on Cor. 19 and headed through Milan by the lunchenette and up to errol. 170 miles for the day. great ride, low traffic and perfect weather. Life is good.[/b]
Thanks for compliments on the trails in the Berlin/Jericho area. The White Mountain Ridge Runners club in Berlin grooms from the Pond of Safety just north of Jefferson to Berlin, Milan and Dummer up to the junction of PT117. They also take care of all the trail within Jericho Mt. State Park. More info and map is located at www.whitemtridgerunners.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts