Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Price
$200
This adapter plate was used on one Quebec trip in 2020. I have since upgraded to a 137" sled. This converts the stock single-position LINQ™ compatibility of the Ski-Doo REV XS or G4 platform 129” sleds to dual-position performance! Designed exclusively for the 129” models, these adapter systems are fabricated from laser-cut aluminum plate. They are incredibly strong and install easily onto compatible snowmobile models. Finished in a finely textured powder coat finish, they look fantastic and seamlessly integrate into the overall appearance of the XS and G4 platforms! Includes instructions and all fasteners in original packaging.
Bumper Vehicle Automotive exterior Radio-controlled toy Radio-controlled car
Vehicle Snowmobile Automotive exterior Outdoor power equipment Car
Everyday carry Tool

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Price ? Price include shipping ?
Does it come with the 4 Skidoo Linq brackets ?
Is this model LMP-129-XS or LMP-129-XSP ?

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$200 price listed in ad. Shipping would be in addition but shouldn't be too much. These adapters do not come with the LinQ brackets. It is the XSP.......which I believe means it includes an extra set of spacers to allow unit to clear plastic covering heat exchanger.

·
Registered
46 Posts
it appears that Up North Sports has a couple options regarding this mount but considering I snowchecked the exact same sled I would assume it will work? I’m interested in purchasing and live within an hour of you. Please check your messages.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts