Hardcore Sledder banner

Like A Great Night Out ??

749 views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  Nutter 
#1 ·
Hey Folks

It's that time again for our one and only hugely popular world famous PPSC Monte Carlo Night at the Port Perry SC Club House, Saturday Jan 14th 7pm, $15 a head gets you a fantastic hot and cold buffet and all the fake money you need to break the bank :div20:
kids 10 and under are free < we give them out as apitizers, no I mean they get in for free :frech11:

Since our club sponsors have been so generous this year we will be drawing 30 door prizes through out the night, along with our grand prize, so this means even if you win a door prize you still have a crack at the grand prize of the night :luxhello:
Click here to see who are club sponsors are

Let me know if you'd like to join us for a fun filled night, admission is limited to the first 80 people so reserve your tickets asap.

Note ........ this event has been know to bring good Mojo in the snow department, for the last 3 years we have been holding this event on the second weekend of January, we unfortunately have been unable to ride to this event each of these years, but every year the snow falls and the trails are open the weekend after.............. yes this event is good Mojo !
:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

See less See more
#13 ·
Hey Rick, I spoke to you the other day. My wife and I are definately comming, but my buddy and his are not. Will see you tonight.

-CZ[/b]
I forgot you mentioned your buddy might be coming ......... Doh!
Good thing I only had you down for 2 eh !

Still 3 tickets left, willing to let 4 in

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.