Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I raced several sleds the other day on a grass airport runway near where I ride in Mayville NY. These ohter sleds were hooking up hard and lifting there front skis. I was getting my but kicked out of the hole and would catch everyone by the 300ft mark and pass them. Except for a zr800 that was picked, cluthched and piped. He would pull about 4 sled lengths on me out of the hole and we would hold that for about 1500 feet. I have a st. f7 with a 102 1.175 picks. everything else is stock. I weigh about 170. I need to know what people are doing to get there st f7 to hook up and pick up the skis. How is your suspension set, how many picks, do you have a clutch kit. I want to be able to lift my ski up at launch and not spin my track so bad.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I put my rear springs on low and pulled my coupler blocks right out in the rear. That helped alot. I have 170 studs. I used 1.075's. Not long enough. I also am 210 pounds, that helps me alot. On hard packed I can come out with fust about any sled. On ice forget it , not enough stud lenght.

·
Registered
962 Posts

3 day I rode it almost 200 Miles on it and its a Standard suspension and track.

practically right out of the box.

And its not to the bar.

You should see ski lift

Couplers at #1

1 - 3 of 3 Posts